41 Perfect Must-Have Travel Gift Ideas for Her
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. I may earn a small fee from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you.
Christmas is just around the corner, and I’ve got the perfect list of travel gift ideas for her – your sister, your mother, your best friend, or your lover – just in time for the holidays! Ok, now some of these products I’ve tried myself and swear by. Others, I haven’t tried yet, but I want to!
1.Travel Subscription Box
Give a gift that keeps on giving all year round—a travel subscription box! Check out these amazing travel subscription box ideas from The Travel Sisters.
2. Scratch Off Map of the World
This is such a epic gift. We have one of these framed and hanging on our wall, and it’s such a fun way to document our travels together.
3. Travel Planner
4. Bucket List Journal
5. The Rainbow Atlas
6. Pack This! Packing List Notepad
Always forgetting something at home when you leave for vacation? Not any more, with this handy little notepad!
7. Adventure Awaits Canvas Tote
8. Pop Fashion Infinity Scarf
9. Fujifilm Instax Mini
Ok, this is one I received as a gift one year, and I love it! I use it at parties, special events, and vacations. It’s a gift that keeps giving – the photos make great souvenirs with a retro vibe.
10. Wanderlust Wall Art
11. “I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list” Women’s T-Shirt
Last big vacation, I brought three pairs of shoes with me. Two pairs of tennis shoes and my birks. I don’t think I put the tennis shoes on even once – my birks were so comfy! I swear I won’t leave home without them again.
13. Travel Rucksack
14. Packing Cubes
15. Laundry Bag
16. Wanderlust Compass Necklace
17. Travel Jewelry Box
18. Travel Cosmetic Bag
19. Hair Towel Wrap
Another one of my all-time favs. Typically, if I have a tool that can serve multiple purposes, I call that good enough. I don’t like to have a gadget for everything. It’s too much clutter.
But my husband is the king of all gift givers. He seems to know what I’m going to love better than I know myself. He got this hair wrap for me one year and now I can’t live without it!
And here’s why I can’t live without it. My hair dries faster. The towel sits far more secure than a normal towel and is far less awkward or bulky. This is a must-have item, especially for anyone with long hair.
20. Sephora Cleansing and Exfoliating Wipes
Again, this is another item I thought I could live without. Until I tried it. It’s so refreshing first thing in the morning, and gives me an extra little pep in my step. This ones going in my carry on bag next time to use as a post-flight pick-me-up!
21. Drunk Elephant Travel Size Skin Care Essentials
22. Love Beauty and Planet Shampoo Bar
I tried this shampoo bar out of curiosity, and it worked just like normal shampoo – lathered up great and everything. And it lasts far longer than the small travel size bottles of shampoo, without the plastic waste, which is a win-win for me!
23. Love Beauty and Planet Dry Shampoo
Again, another must-have item for those early mornings when you don’t have time for a full hair wash and style.
24. Travel Yoga Mat
25. Portable Travel Size USB Essential Oil Diffuser
It can be difficult to sleep well away from home. Plus, invariably, someone always ends up under the weather when we travel. We found having a travel essential oil diffuser was indispensable. We’ve diffused peppermint for nausea, eucalyptus for better breathing, and lavender for better sleep.
26. Portable Charger
Don’t leave home without this! When you’re out on the go from dawn to dusk, there’s not always time to sit and charge your phone. This allows me to stay in touch with my travel buddies and take photos all day long, without a pause.
27. Pop Socket
28. Digital Luggage Scale
If you’ve ever gotten to the airport and had to rearrange your bags last minute, or mail your belongings home, you know how important this scale is!
29. Travel Outlet Adapter
30. Stainless Steel Travel Utensils
31. Adventure is Calling Coffee Mug
32. LifeStraw Water Filter Bottle
33. A Cook’s Tour: Global Adventures in Extreme Cuisines by Anthony Bourdain
34. No Reservations: Around the World on an Empty Stomach by Anthony Bourdain
35. World Travel: An Irreverent Guide by Anthony Bourdain, Laurie Woolever
36. The Travel Book: A Journey Through Every Country in the World
37. Lonely Planet’s Where To Go When
38. Trekking the World: A family board game
39. Trekking the National Parks
40. Antique World Map 1,000 piece puzzle
41. Vintage Travel Tickets 500 piece puzzle
If you’ve tried one of these gift ideas, I’d love to hear your honest opinion. Love it? Hate it? Tell me about it! If you have more travel gift ideas for her that you swear by, tell me about that too. And when all the holiday shopping is done, I hope you have yourself a merry little Christmas!
In the mean time, if you’re looking for more travel inspiration, check out Clarice’s Travel Bucket List.